If you have a problem, fix it. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. - Ernest Hemingway

Tuesday 5 July 2016

B+

Abhishek Sanghai
[Abhishek, a young man around twenty, is a student of mine. When I read this on his blog, I was pleasantly surprised as much by his crisp language as by the clarity of his thoughts. I wish grown up people thought in the same way. If everyone did, I am sure most of our problems would vanish. Cheers, Abhishek, keep writing.]

“Not my blood group,
Neither my grade in maths.
It’s just my favourite quote”
Most of the time people ask me “Yaar, tu hamesha itna khush kaise reheta hai?”..
Well, today I am here to answer that ….
I am not saying i don’t have any bad days or I don’t cry … Well, who doesn’t? right?.
… I just find a place inside me where there’s joy, and the joy always burns out my pains.  
“Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain ... But you cannot have a RAINBOW without a little rain”
Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. Leave all the bull-shit behind. Just remember that at the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And as soon as you realize it, you accept it, and integrate it into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive … Just remember one thing: “Positive anything is better than Negative nothing.”
It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. Our lives are nothing but a cosmic blink …. Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it.
PS There will always be haters, be proud to have some, it means u are already a few steps ahead of them. Just smile. It works wonders. :-) #Abhi4u :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be happy to read your views, approving or otherwise. Please feel free to speak your mind. Let me add that it might take a day or two for your comments to get published.